Our Promotional Assistant is responsible for:
- Set up and take down at events, station promotional appearances and remotes.
- Creating engaging and clear on air reports
- Posting and managing 92.3 The Dock’s Facebook and Twitter pages while at station events
- Being the “face” of 92.3 The Dock, representing the station at all times with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Maintaining station equipment, swag and vehicles
- Engaging the public at all events
- Making sure our brand is represented well at all public appearances
- Reporting directly to Promotion Director
- G license, with a clean driving record
- Strong communication, organization, problem solving and time management skills
- Available weekends, holidays, evenings and early mornings, occasionally with short notice.
- Excellent “stage presence”, outgoing, and easily approachable, positive attitude is a must
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, under minimal supervision
- Strong social media skills
- Must reside in Grey or Bruce County through April – September
- Previous radio experience is an asset
- A background in marketing and promotions is an asset
Please send your cover letter and resume by April 3rd 2017 to;
Attack throttle Rangers in Game 1 of the playoffs...
A raucous Harry Lumley Bayshore Community Centre got exactly what they were hoping for as…Saturday, March 25th, 2017
Attack/Rangers series tied at 1
The Owen Sound Attack lost Game 2 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals in a closely…Sunday, March 26th, 2017