Join our Tailgate Team!
Tailgate Team Position
(Part-time/ Freelance position)
92.3 The Dock is looking for someone fun, energetic and personable to join our promotional team.
Our Promotional Assistant is responsible for:
- Set up and take down at events, station promotional appearances and remotes.
- Creating engaging and clear on air reports
- Posting and managing 92.3 The Dock’s Facebook and Twitter pages while at station events
- Updating website; events and posts
- Being the “face” of 92.3 The Dock, representing the station at all times with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Maintaining station equipment, swag and vehicles
- Engaging the public at all events
- Ensure 92.3 The Dock brand is represented exquisitely at all times
- G license, with a clean driving record
- Strong communication, organization, problem solving and time management skills
- Available weekends, holidays, evenings and early mornings, occasionally with short notice.
- Excellent “stage presence”, outgoing, and easily approachable, positive attitude is a must
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, under minimal supervision
- Strong social media skills
- Must reside in Grey or Bruce County through April – September
- Previous radio experience is an asset
- A background in marketing and promotions is an asset
- Experience working with WordPress and Google products are an asset
The Promotional Assistant will report directly to our Promotions Director.
Only selected applicants will be contacted.
Please email your cover letter, demo (if applicable) and resume to our Promotions Director.
Kathleen Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply before June 3rd 2018