Fishin' for Cash Rules and Regulations
92.3 THE DOCK CJOS FM RULES AND REGULATIONS
“Fishin’ for Cash” CONTEST
Rules and Regulations
Each day of the contest, Tuesday, September 5, 2017 to Friday, October 27th, 2017, listeners are eligible to play the “Fishin’ for Cash” contest to win instant cash!
TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. All contestants are required to listen to 92.3 THE DOCK, CJOS FM between 5am and 8pm to hear the “Fishin’ for Cash” cue to call. The “Fishin’ for Cash” cue to call will occur 2 times per weekday at random times. At these times, contestants are directed to call the Dock contest line at 519-470-3625. A Dock announcer will take a random caller number each play, who will then become the contestant.
- How to play the contest. The announcer will play the “Fishin’ for Cash” cue to call. The “Fishin’ for Cash” cue to call will occur a 2 times per weekday. At that time, listeners will be directed to call The Dock contest line at 519-470-3625. A Dock announcer will take a random caller number each play, who will then become the contestant. The announcer will then begin playing the game. The contestant will be given their first cast off the dock. The announcer will name a dollar amount, it is the contestant’s choice whether they stay with the dollar amount they have just won, or release the money back into the water and cast again. Every time the contestant casts a line the dollar amount could go up, or the contestant could reel in seaweed meaning, the contestant will lose and get no money.
- Contest is open to all residents of Ontario over the age of 18, except employees of Larche Communications Inc/ their subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate families and the sponsor(s) and its/ their subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate families.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded, and is non-transferable.
- Larche Communications Inc will conduct communication only with the selected contestants and prize winners with no exceptions.
- In order to be awarded the prize, the selected entrant must first correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered on paper. The selected entrant will also be required to sign a standard form of declaration and release confirming compliance with the contest rules and regulations acknowledging the non-responsibility of LARCHE COMMUNICATIONS INC., and any other prize suppliers and other organizations involved, and their respective employees, for any liabilities for injuries, accidents, loss or misfortune relating to the awarding of the prize, OR FROM ANY INJURY, HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OR WAR, TERRORISM, ACTS OF GOD OR OTHERWISE.
- Only one (1) prize will be awarded per household per address, per contest duration (8 weeks). The decision of the contest judges is final. In the event that an entrant is not eligible, or cannot be contacted after diligent efforts by CJOS-FM, CJOS-FM will have the right to re-draw another entrant as a Prize Winner and CJOS-FM shall be released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in the regard.
- CJOS-FM who assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries.
- The contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws. Void where prohibited.
- By entering, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules. By entering the contest, each entrant consents to the use of their name, city of residence and /or photograph, without compensation, in any advertising or publicity carried out by the sponsors.
- The sponsors accept no liability or responsibility in connection with injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of this contest or the prizes awarded.
- CJOS-FM holds the right to amend contest rules or change contest rules at any time without prior notice.
- All qualifying prizes must be claimed within 30 days at the offices of CJOS-FM. After 30 days, prize becomes the property of CJOS-FM and CJOS-FM shall be released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in the regard.
- Contest rules and regulations for the “Fishin’ for Cash” contest, available at the offices of CJOS-FM (92.3 The Dock), located at 787 9th Ave E, Owen Sound Ontario. N4K3E6. Office hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Man dead after Hwy 6 collision
Highway 6 between Southgate Road 12 and Southgate Road 8, in the Township of Southgate,…Saturday, September 23rd, 2017
UPDATE: Missing Kincardine Woman Located...
On September 20, 2017 at 11:47 p.m., the South Bruce Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) received…Sunday, September 24th, 2017