Dock World Tour Rules and Regulations
92.3 THE DOCK CJOS FM RULES AND REGULATIONS
“Dock World Tour” CONTEST
Rules and Regulations
- No purchase necessary. By entering this contest you agree to all the rules and regulations.
- Qualifying for Dock World Tour: Only one entry per person, per household, will be accepted for “Dock World Tour” Standby List. Only the correct caller may provide their true name for the standby list, if a different name other than the name of the caller is provided you risk disqualification. Unless otherwise specified; online, balloting and other bonus entry will be considered when promoted as a “bonus entry”.
- There will be no transfer and substitution of prizes except as necessary due to availability in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
- Only one prize per household may be won every 30 days for any THE DOCK Contest. We hold the right to decide when to enforce this rule or not.
- Contest is open to all residents of Ontario over the age of 18, except employees of Larche Communications Inc/ their subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate families and the sponsor(s) and its/ their subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate families.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded, and is non-transferable.
- Larche Communications Inc will conduct communication only with the selected contestants and prize winners with no exceptions.
- In order to be awarded the prize, the selected entrant must first correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered on paper.
- By entering this contest you declare and release confirming compliance with the contest rules and regulations acknowledging the non-responsibility of LARCHE COMMUNICATIONS INC., and any other prize suppliers and other organizations involved, and their respective employees, for any liabilities for injuries, accidents, loss or misfortune relating to the awarding of the prize, OR FROM ANY INJURY, HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OR WAR, TERRORISM, ACTS OF GOD OR OTHERWISE.
- Only one (1) prize will be awarded per household per address. The decision of the contest judges is final. In the event that an entrant is not eligible, or cannot be contacted after diligent efforts by CJOS-FM, CJOS-FM will have the right to re-draw another entrant as a Prize Winner and CJOS-FM shall be released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in the regard.
- CJOS-FM who assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries.
- The contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws. Void where prohibited.
- By entering, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules. By entering the contest, each entrant consents to the use of their name, city of residence and /or photograph, without compensation, in any advertising or publicity carried out by the sponsors.
- The sponsors accept no liability or responsibility in connection with injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of this contest or the prizes awarded.
- CJOS-FM holds the right to amend contest rules or change contest rules at any time without prior notice.
- All qualifying prizes must be claimed within 30 days at the offices of CJOS-FM. After 30 days, prize becomes the property of CJOS-FM and CJOS-FM shall be released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in the regard.
- Contest rules and regulations for the “Dock World Tour” contest, available at the offices of CJOS-FM (92.3 The Dock), located at 787 9th Ave E, Owen Sound Ontario. N4K3E6. Office hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- I acknowledge that 92.3 the Dock / Larche Communications Inc. will have the right to reproduce, publicize, and broadcast my name, address, likeness, and voice and the fact that I won the contest and all matters incidental thereto, without compensation.
- I hereby indemnify, release and forever discharge 92.3 the Dock/ Larche Communications Inc., any sponsors and advertisers of the contest, and their affiliates, employees, representatives and agents, and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors, and assigns from; all claims, demands, damages, actions, causes of action, costs, and payments whatsoever for damages, loss or injury howsoever arising as a result of entering and participating in the contest; and any breach, violation, or non-performance of the terms, covenants and obligations on the part of the entrant to be observed or performed as said out herein; and the act of any third party acting independently of 92.3 The Dock / Larche Communications INC. and the sponsors and advertisers.
Local roads closed due to flooding
Flooding from this week’s rain and melt off .. continues to cause headaches for residents…Thursday, February 22nd, 2018
Flood watch and warning issued by Grey Sauble Conservation...
Flooding in Walkerton in 2016 Officials with Grey Sauble Conservation Authority say watersheds across the…Wednesday, February 21st, 2018