92.3 The Dock's Incredible Beach Vacation
92.3 The Dock’s Incredible Beach Vacation!
This fall on The Dock, things got a bit warmer… “yea mon”.
We will be sending 1 lucky listener and a guest on an Incredible Beach Vacation with Air Transat Vacations to Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay, Jamaica!
Here’s what you’ve got to do to get in the draw…
Listen to 92.3 The Dock evenings and weekends, hear this sounder:
And call 519-470-3625, be caller #9 and you’re on the list! You’ve got till November 12th to qualify. Be sure to visit our sponsor locations to fill out a ballot as a BONUS entry into the contest, we will pick one ballot per location to get on the list. Meaning it could double your chances of winning!
We will give away the trip on November 13th on The Morning Show.
(NOTE: You can fill out a ballot at these locations for a bonus entry!)
All about the trip…
7 day all inclusive. So that includes Package(hotel), flight, transfers, meals, and entrance into the sister Hotel for extra restaurant choices.
A bit about the Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay. Ocho Rios and Runaway Bay are located in the heart of the north-coast region defined by fern-clad cliffs and cascading waterfalls, not far from where Columbus first landed more than 500 years ago. Please find attached beautiful photos of the resort and its beaches. This luxury vacation is intended for travelers 18 years and older, as this is an adults only hotel. The winners stay, at the Luxury Bahia Principe will include their hotel package, flight and transfers along with the following extras :
Meal & beverage plans
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- Unlimited à la carte dinner reservations
- Unlimited domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- 12 restaurants within the complex including 4 buffets; 7 a la carte restaurants featuring Japanese, gourmet, Italian, Asian, Rodizio, Spanish and steak house (most restaurants on the Grand Bahia Principe side of the complex are open to all guests and not to adults only)
- Dress code consisting of long pants for men and collared shirts and closed shoes (men) required at à la carte restaurants . Beachwear is not accepted.
- Lounge chairs, beach umbrellas and towel service for beach and pools
- 24-hour WiFi throughout the resort (2 devices)
- WiFi in the Lobby (no device limit)
- Free access to disco with local drinks included (premium drinks with additional charge)
- Private lounge with bar and butler service
- Bar and waiter service at the beach
- Shuttle service to Pueblo Principe area
4 beach front swimming pools, 7 Jacuzzis, Non-motorized water sports: 1 hour daily (and on request) of paddle surf, snorkeling, catamaran and kayaking; Introductory Scuba in pool (once per stay), Daytime tennis (1 hour daily and on request), Soccer, Volleyball, Water Polo, Tennis, Darts, Aerobics, Dance classes; Daily activities, Nightly entertainment
Attack hammer Generals
It was an old fashioned barn burner at the Harry Lumley Bayshore Community Centre on…Sunday, October 15th, 2017
College classes cancelled as faculty strike begins...
College classes across Ontario have been cancelled Monday morning as 12,000 faculty begin to strike…Monday, October 16th, 2017